The event will take place at The New Bedford Whaling Museum, located on 18 Johnny Cake Hill, New Bedford, MA. Please purchase tickets for this event.
We will provide an enjoyable evening, which includes heavy hors-d’oeuvres, cash bar, and entertainment. Ticket price is only $50.00 per person. In consideration of the community’s need, the IAC will appreciate your additional donation of whatever amount is affordable to you.
Tickets can be purchased at http://www.immigrantsassistancecenter.org/upcoming-events/ or by calling the Center, at 508-996-8113.
For over 46 years, the IAC has been at the forefront of providing a broad range of services to assist the immigrant community to integrate and often attain citizenship status. The communities that we serve are primarily Portuguese, Cape Verdean and Spanish speakers, but our client base is incredibly diverse. These services include but are not limited to:
• Assist immigrant families and elders in accessing critical social services. This is particularly difficult for non-English speakers.
• Assist immigrant families to advocate for their children’s education
• Assist families in navigating the complex healthcare system
• Teach English as a second language
• Guidance and support to attaining citizenship
Unfortunately, since President Trump Presidency, the number of immigrants seeking our services keeps increasing. In order to continue to provide these critical services, we need your direct support.
The IAC is very pleased to announce its Platinum Sponsors, United Healthcare Senior Care Options and Harvard Pilgrim HealthCare.
Your support is greatly appreciated.